LaNoodle Cuddle Top vs Cozy Top

I’m interested in buying a LaNoodle topper but unsure which one to choose. The Cozy Top seems to hold the noodles in place better but i worry the channels will feel uncomfortable (I’m mainly a back sleeper) or will be too bouncy. Has anyone tried both for comparison and can you describe the differences between the two? Do they feel significantly different from one another?

Hi Coral22725 and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

A good bit of what you asked will be based on your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health conditions), PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief and Personal preferences), and the mattress you are putting the topper on…is it too firm? Too soft? Is the mattress itself still providing good support with no sagging?

You can do a forum search on La Noodle toppers to see what other forum members have experienced with the La Noodle topper in the past, but also Trusted Member of the site CozyPure has always consistently provided excellent customer guidance for their products - just let them know your body profile and the feel you are going for and they will be able to assist you with the best option. Hopefully other forum members can also chime in with their experiences as well. In any case, I wish you a ‘revitalized’ sleep experience with whichever topper you choose!

~ Basilio

I’m planning on getting a Naturepedic EOS Classic but wanted to add the LaNoodle topper to make it feel like a pillow top. I really liked the EOS Pillow top but it’s pricey that it seems less expensive to just add a topper to the classic model. I’m 5’2, 110 lbs and mainly sleep on my back but occasionally on my side and I have chronic lower back and hip pain. I like a softer bed but would get the medium EOS if I add a topper. My husband’s side is much firmer. He sleeps on his stomach and is about 165 lbs. We’re just unsure which LaNoodle is most comfortable.

Our LaNoodle cuddle top is from our more than 11 year old sleep system. We even got them for the kids to take to college. Yes, sometimes the noodles shift and you have to shake the topper and move the noodles around. That being said, they are holding up great (we have 2 on a king bed. I don’t think they had a single king size back 11 years ago, or maybe they did, and we got the twins to more easily move the noodles when needed.)

Back in April 2023 we got a second Cozy Pure system for our vacation house with the new version, the cozy top. We got the single topper king size. It has the channels to hold the noodles in place. Essentially, for me, there is not a huge difference in how they feel when sleeping. My wife likes the older, non chanelled cuddle top, but she is more sensitive than I am. Both are incredibly plush and not too hot in summer or too cold in winter. My preference is for the channeled, newer version (cozy top) since there is less movement of the filler. But neither is “bouncy.” Just very supportive, plush. So, I don’t feel the channels/seams, and my wife doesn’t either. But she prefers the non channeled just slightly, and I prefer the channeled newer version, just slightly, I would call and talk to Hans or Cheryl or Susan. They know stuff that can help you.

1 Like