Latex and latex hybrids and SleepEZ

Anyone know about sleep ez? I thought they had good information. But their site only had where one can order pure latex in a box. Comes in three layers. They had some beds with inner springs and latex on top but no way to order. Is there any known information on this company or any of these beds? The information seemed straightforward or maybe I am still uneducated too much? Just kind of tired of couch sleeping. Lol. But don’t want to make s huge costly mistake either. Thanks for any tips

Hi Thanks59300,

I saw your other topic and added SleepEZ to the topic title here (and deleted your other topic).

SleepEZ is one of the members of this site which means that I think very highly of them and that I believe that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of their quality, value, service, knowledge, and transparency.

They specialize in component latex mattresses but they also have other latex and latex hybrid mattresses available (some of which are only available locally). A forum search on SleepEZ (you can just click the link) will bring up several thousand posts with more information and feedback about them as well.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … the first place I would start your research is the mattress shopping tutorial here which includes all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choice … and perhaps more importantly know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Two of the most important links in the tutorial that I would especially make sure you’ve read are post #2 here which has more about the different ways to choose a suitable mattress (either locally or online) that is the best “match” for you in terms of “comfort” and PPP that can help you assess and minimize the risks of making a choice that doesn’t turn out as well as you hoped for and post #13 here which has more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase which can help you make more meaningful quality/value comparisons between mattresses in terms of suitability (how well you will sleep), durability (how long you will sleep well), and the overall value of a mattress compared to your other finalists (based on all the parts of your personal value equation that are most important to you).

There is also more about the pros and cons of a “finished mattresses” that generally has glued layers vs a component mattresses with unglued layers and zip covers in post #15 here and post #2 here.

If you can’t test a mattress in person then the most reliable source of guidance is always a more detailed phone conversation with a knowledgeable and experienced retailer or manufacturer that has your best interests at heart and who can help “talk you through” the specifics of their mattresses and the properties and “feel” of the materials they are using (fast or slow response, resilience, firmness etc) and the options they have available that may be the best “match” for you based on the information you provide them, any local testing you have done or mattresses you have slept on and liked or other mattresses you are considering that they are familiar with, and the “averages” of other customers that are similar to you. They will know more about “matching” their specific mattress designs and firmness levels to different body types, sleeping positions, and preferences (or to other mattresses that they are familiar with) than anyone else.

If you are looking at online options then the tutorial includes several links to lists of many of the better online options I’m aware of (in the optional online step) that include many different types and categories of mattresses (including component latex mattresses) in a wide range of different designs, prices, firmness levels, and return/exchange policies that would be well worth including in your research (including SleepEZ of course).

EDIT ADDED:I just realized that you’ve already read some of these links based on your comments and my reply in your other topic :slight_smile:

Phoenix