Latex bed shopping near Spokane, WA

I have been suffering for years with expensive but cheaply made beds, including the TempurPedic. I am researching latex beds. Is there a good latex mattress maker near Spokane, WA that could make each side of the bed unique for my spouse and I? We have very different preferences. Thank You!

Hi princesspea,

Post #2 here includes the better options I’m aware of in the Spokane area. At least one of them has latex mattresses with split layers (Savvy Rest) but you would need to call the others to see if they offer similar options. In some cases there are certain layering combinations that can work well for two people with different needs and preferences as well (see post #2 here).

Phoenix

Thank you Phoenix. We have been educating ourselves and are interested in the FloBed and Sleep EZ types of beds where you can adjust the layers. This week I am laying on 100% pure latex beds sold locally but none of them have the adjustable layer system.

Thanks for your assistance!

Princess Pea

We ordered a SleepEZ 13" Talalay latex bed which will arrive tomorrow. I will check back within a few weeks to let everyone know what we think. After so many bad beds I am a bit nervous about it but remain hopeful because we can adjust the layers to our PPP.

Thanks again for your guidance Phoenix!

:slight_smile:

Hi princesspea,

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

As you know I think you made a great choice in terms of quality/value and one of the bonuses of the SleepEz mattress is that you can tweak it after your purchase either with re-arranging layers or with a layer exchange if you need it.

I’m looking forward to your feedback once you’ve received it and had the chance to sleep on it.

Phoenix