Latex mattress in Henderson, NV or Las Vegas?

Hello. I am interested in purchasing a king size latex mattress but can’t find anyone here who sells them! Do you know of anyone in the area? I have been looking on the internet but I’m reluctant to buy a mattress that I’ve never tried.

So far, I think the mattresses I’m most interested in are 1) Pure Latex Bliss “Beautiful” and 2) Plushbeds 10 inch Botanical Bliss Natural latex mattress. I’m wondering if you are familiar with both brands and have any comments as to which might have the better mattress?

Hi scarlett60,

The first place I would start your research (in case you haven’t read it) is post #1 here which has the basic information, steps, and guidelines that will help you make the best possible decision.

Some of the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Henderson/Las Vegas area are listed in post #2 here.

Pure Latex Bliss are high quality Talalay latex mattresses and are owned by Latex International that makes the latex. They typically have “better than average” value but are not usually in the “best value” range although this will vary depending on the retailer (they have a minimum advertised price but they may sell for less if you are in the store). They don’t have any retailers listed near Las Vegas or Henderson on their retail store locator though.

Plushbeds is an online manufacturer that also sells mattresses with several comfort options (before and after a sale) that use high quality materials (the botanical bliss uses talalay latex in the comfort layer and 100% natural Dunlop in the support layers both of which are high quality materials). They are in a “better” value range but it may also be worth looking at some of the members here that specialize in online sales of latex mattresses (linked in the “read first” post) that may offer more options in materials or design or better value yet. A forum search on Plushbeds (you can just click this) will bring up more information and comments about them.

Of course the value of any mattress purchase depends on which parts of your own personal value equation are most important to you. I would start of with your local options so you have a good sense of the types of materials and mattresses you prefer and then compare your final choices locally to any online options that are most attractive to you so you can make the best possible final choice.

Phoenix