Latex mattress store In my area.

'm a new member to the site. It has been very helpful and informative. I’m about to purchase a new latex mattress, probably flexus or maybe sleep ez. I’m leaning towards flexus mainly because the cover seems more flexible and would contour a little better. It is going to be on an adjustable base as well. Does that sound about right? Also I have never slept on a latex mattress so was wondering if you knew of any local places where I could try one out. Thanks. Ortonville mi 48462

Hi Dannyjkray,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum!

Both Flexus and SleepEZ are members here of the site, which means that I think highly of them, and they use high quality and durable componentry within their mattresses. SleepEZ does offer a more flexible cover, and they may substitute that for you if you phone and ask. Both of these mattresses would work well on a power foundation.

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Ann Arbor/Detroit, MI area (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets your criteria and the quality/value guidelines here ) are listed in post #2 here .

The closest to you would probably be Sanitary Mattress in Saginaw or Peerless in Flint (call to see if they have latex). There are other options closer to Detroit in the list I linked to above.

Phoenix

Thanks I will check those out. With sleep ez you can have multiple layers be talalay. Is there going to be much of a different in support and feel. Will having 6 inches of talalay on top as opposed to just 3 inches make any difference.

Hi dannyjkray,

Assuming, for the sake of comparison, a 9" mattress using a 3" Dunlop core and then two 3" pieces of Talalay on top of that as compared to a 3" piece of Dunlop on top of the core with a 3" piece of Talalay on top of that ( the upper two layers of Dunlop and Talalay being similar ILDs at each level)…most people would notice the difference between the Talalay/Talalay upper two layers versus the Dunlop/Talalay layers. While the change you’re considering is for the “middle” layer of the mattress in this example, and changes are most noticeable in the uppermost layers of a mattress, using the Dunlop middle layer in the middle of the mattress versus the Talalay would generally result in a slightly “firmer” feel.

To note, all the layers of a mattress actually compress simultaneously, not sequentially, and they will each compress to different percentages of their thickness depending on their position on the mattress, the firmness of each layer, the compression modulus of the material, the thickness of each layer, and the compression force that they are exposed to (which depends on the weight of the part of the body in contact with the mattress and the surface area that is bearing that weight which is constantly changing as you sink into the mattress more or change sleep positions).

Of course, nothing can replace your own careful testing, and when considering something online I would defer to the advice of a knowledgeable retailers or manufacturer who has the experience to provide advice that they think will work best for your particular needs.

Phoenix

Hello you,
If you are needing a latex mattress. You can to go to 4554 Bandera Street, Montclair, CA, US.
This is my mattress office or you have visit website: https://latexmattresstoppershq.com.
I will very happy if you need support from me

Hi quocmaivan,

I have deleted your post because it violates the “self promotional” rules of the forum. It’s also unusual for a member here to link to a commercial and “promotional” site on their first post on the forum … particularly when the site doesn’t provide particularly accurate information and depends on traffic and back links to build its SEO and income.

Any further posts linking to this or other similar sites will result in the loss of you posting privileges on this site.

Phoenix