Latex near Fort Meyers area?

I drove down to City Mattress on Sunday and tried all their PranaSleep mattresses but I ended up falling in love with an Aireloom Luxetop. Absolute heaven! It had that plush cloud-like feel that I love, yet my low back still felt supported. The aireloom pillows are also fantastic! Only problem: it’s $6,000. Twice the amount I expected to pay for a new mattress haha.

I felt my hips sank in too much on the Prana beds so I felt pain in my low back, but still felt pressure on my shoulders. The Aireloom luxetop was the only bed that alleviated both my shoulder area and my lumbar/hip area, which I was starting to think was impossible.

My plan was to get a feel for Latex and then order from a TM, but that seems too risky. Not all latex beds feel the same obviously. I saw a thread where someone loved aireloom but ended up with a Flobed vzone and loved it. The flobed is half the price, so I’m tempted… but again, it’s a gamble. It just sucks that Aireloom is a big brand. I was hoping to get something from a TM since they’re transparent about materials and their stuff is built to last. Flobed vzone and CozyPure were at the top of my list b/c I’ve heard such great things about them on this forum. I love how you can swap out layers and customize them however you want. But the safe bet is to just shell out the extra 3 grand for a bed I actually tested and loved.