Latex only or latex over foam

After much research, I think my wife and I have finally decided on a latex mattress. I’m sick of the memory foam as it gets way too hot for me. We are trying to decide between the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss Collection (10") natural latex and the Dreamfoam Bedding Eurotop mattress. For a queen size one is twice the cost of the other. The reviews for both seem extremely positive, I just want to be assured we are making the right choice as we are tired of not getting a good night’s sleep.

Any advice would be appreciated:-)

DannyG

Hi NikonDancer,

The first place I would start your research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choices.

The tutorial post also includes a link to the members here that sell latex mattresses online that compete well with the best in the industry (which includes Dreamfoam) and have a wide range of different designs and exchange options.

A forum search on Plushbeds (you can just click this) will bring up more information about them. They are not a member here but they use very good quality materials and are also a good quality/value choice.

The Dreamfoam Eurotop is a latex/polyfoam hybrid and would be closer in general design to the Plushbeds 10" Eco Bliss except it uses blended Talalay and the Eco Bliss uses 100% natural Talalay. The Dreamfoam Eurotop also has a cover quilted with 1.5" of softer polyfoam and the Eco Bliss has an stretch knit cover and no quilting. You can read more about a latex hybrid vs an all latex mattress in post #2 here.

Post #6 here has more information about the different types and blends of latex to help you make comparisons between the different latex mattress options that are available to you.

You have some very good final choices to choose from.

Phoenix