Latex pillow

Hi everyone I’m looking for a medium firmness 100% organic latex pillow. I can’t find any retailers near me that would have latex pillows. I have went through the retailers close to me, that are listed on this website.

I need a pillow that not soft nor firm, right in the middle. I have read that Dunlop is more firm, so I assume I’m looking for a Talalay latex pillow.

Do you have any recommendations where to look for one ?.
Which retailers that are members of this site, sell latex pillows ?. I tried looking one by one, it’s time consuming.

Let me know where to get one and if there’s any sales going on.
Thanks in advance.

Hello Sayedhamdani!

Many of the retailers sell latex pillows. We wanted organic and chose CozyPure LaNoodle Pillows. We’ve been very happy with them.

I don’t see a sale right now. But don’t forget to ask for your 5% discount :slight_smile:

Hi sayedhamdani,

Both Dunlop and Talalay can be made in a “medium firmness”. What you personally describe as “medium” is of course the most important thing, and that can only be determined through your own personal testing. Dunlop will “firm up faster” than Talalay at a similar ILD (it has a higher compression modulus), but as your head isn’t too heavy, most pillows won’t use foams that are rated overall as quite “firm”, as compared to “firm” foams used in a mattress.

As for an “organic” pillow, you can look at the encasement material to see if that is GOTS certified organic, and then the latex to see if that is GOLS certified organic (the only GOLS certified latex at this time is in the Dunlop category), and then you could look to see if the entire finished pillow is GOTS certified.

In reality, most people that are looking for an “organic” mattress or materials are usually concerned more with “safety” than whether the materials have an actual organic certification and they usually aren’t aware that an organic certification isn’t the same thing as a safety certification. There is more information about the three different levels of organic certifications in post #2 here and some of the benefits of an organic certification in post #3 here and there is more about the different types of organic and safety certifications such as Oeko-tex, Eco-Institut, Greenguard Gold, C2C, and CertiPUR-US in post #2 here and more about some of the differences between organic and safety certifications in post #2 here and there are also some comments in post #42 here that can help you decide whether an organic certification is important to you for environmental, social, or personal reasons or whether a “safety” certification is enough.

While this site is mainly concerned with mattresses, there is a pillow thread here that you may find interesting.

As buttercupbetty mentioned (thanks butercupbetty!), many of the site members do offer pillows, but I’m sorry, I can’t act as a pillow concierge and go through each member’s site and determine for you which one is having a sale on which item. I’m sorry if you find it to be too time consuming, but that’s something you’d have to do for yourself, as the purpose of this site is to help provide you with the tool to determine “how” to make a good informed purchase, and not “what” to purchase.

I hope all of that information is helpful to you.

Phoenix

Air Jordan 9
Yeezy Shoes
Ferragamo Shoes
Curry 5
Jordan Retro 11
Retro Jordans
Kate Spade
Stan Smith Adidas
Fitflop Outlet
Longchamp Outlet Online
Pandora Outlet
Moncler UK
Air Max Plus
Yeezy Sneakers
Pandora Jewelry Official Site
Pandora Bracelets
Fitflop
Pandora Jewelry
Ed Hardy Clothing
Adidas UK
Pandora Charms
Jordan Retros
Adidas Yeezy
Nike Basketball Shoes
Pandora Bracelet Charms
Bottega Veneta Handbags
Goyard Handbags On Sale
Kanken Backpack
Moncler Official Site
Pandora Bracelet
Disney Pandora Charms
Nike Sneakers
Jordan Retro 8
Adidas Superstar
Yeezy Boost
Valentino Shoes
Kate Spade Handbags
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Jordan Shoes For Women
Pandora Jewelry
Air Jordan Shoes
Kate Spade Bags
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Pandora Charms
Air Force One Shoes
Nike Air Force 1
Pandora
Nike Outlet Store
Nike Shox For Men
Ferragamo Outlet Online
Burberry Handbags Outlet
Fitflop Sandals Clearance
Pandora Ring
Balenciaga
Pandora Charms
Birkenstocks
Christian Louboutin shoes
Air Jordan Retro 11
Balenciaga Sneakers
Nike Air Max 98
Adidas Human Race
Pandora Bracelets
Nike Roshes
Pandora
Nike Air Max 270
Birkenstock Sandals
Nike Outlet Store
Pandora Jewelry
Yeezy
Fitflops Clearance Outlet
Moncler Outlet
Adidas Yeezy Boost
Nike Air Max Women
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Nike Outlet Store Online
Christian Louboutin UK
Air Jordans
Moncler Jacket
Jordan 11
Goyard Bags
Pandora Jewelry
Nike Air Max 270
ECCO
Jordan 12
Air Jordan
Nike Clearance Outlet
ECCO Shoes
Louboutin Shoes
Nike Air Max
Birkin Bag
Yeezy Shoes
Nike Outlet
Vans Shoes
Pandora
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charms
Christian Louboutin Heels
Pandora Outlet
Pandora
Nike Presto Men
Adidas NMD XR1
Nike Outlet Online
Moncler Jackets
Moncler Outlet
Kate Spade Outlet
Nike Outlet
Louboutin Shoes
Christian Louboutin Shoes
Pandora Charms
Red Bottoms Louboutin
Kanken Backpack
Jordan 11 Win Like 96
Pandora Charms
Superstars Adidas
Nike Clearance Store
Jordan Shoes Retro
Birkenstock Outlet Online
Nike Sneakers For Men
Nike Air Max
Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit
Kyrie 4 Shoes
MBT
Yeezy Boost 700
Pandora
Birkenstock Shoes
Isabel Marant Shoes
Kate Spade Outlet
Air Force 1
Bottega Veneta Outlet
Triple S Balenciaga
Vapormax Plus
Pandora Charms Sale Clearance
Adidas NMD
Pandora Jewelry
New Jordans
Pandora Jewelry
Pandora Charm Bracelet
Adidas NMD
Nike Roshe One
Nike Factory Store
Jordan Retro 14
Nike Shoes For Men
Pandora Charms Jewelry
Kyrie Irving Shoes
Nike Air Max 270
Womens Nike Shoes
Christian Louboutin Outlet
Balenciaga Sneakers
Timberland Outlet
Ferragamo Belts
Valentino Outlet
Ralph Lauren Sale
Skechers Shoes
Air Jordan Sneakers
Jordan 4 Retro
Pandora Jewelry Outlet
Yeezy Shoes
Fitflop Sandals
Nike Air Max 270
Birkenstock Sandals For Women
Nike React
Red Bottom Shoes
NMD R1
Air Jordan 10
Air Jordan
Fitflop Sale Clearance
Vapor Max

Simmons are really good! I would also choose the Vortex model which is under $200 http://talkaboutsleep.com/best-latex-pillow/

Organic latex pillows are hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and antimicrobial, so you don’t have to worry about them harboring anything sinister while you sleep — no mold, fungi, bacteria, or mildew. Latex pillows also resist dust mites, so they are a great choice for anyone who deals with respiratory issues.

Visit here for more information 9 Best Latex Pillows Reviewed in Detail (Winter 2023)