Latex Presto Layers

Hi Mario, I have been doing lots of research on my upcoming mattress purchase and have found that the adjustability of the latex Presto mattress is of great interest to me. Main reason being, I don’t really have much access to latex mattresses in my area to really hone in on precisely what layer configuration/firmness I like. All I’ve been able to test is Ikea’s medium-firm Mausund, and it seemed to be roughly in the firmness range I’m targeting. I’ve done well on firm pocket coil mattresses (what I currently have) in both tight and euro top, and while I was previously a stomach sleeper I am actively trying to switch to becoming a back sleeper and having pretty good success using an adjustable base in the zero gravity position.

Now, being that I prefer a mattress in the medium to firm range and have a relatively high BMI of around 30 (short but stocky) I am wondering if having two 2" layers of 20 ild as listed on your website would be redundant in my case, and if it would be at all possible to instead get one of those layers switched for a 40 ild? I feel like this may help with mattress longevity while still having the ability to configure the mattress within my desired firmness range. And if so, would there be any added cost to doing this? I plan on purchasing a split king, if that makes a difference at all.

HI ls3gmc,

Yes, for your body BMI, that’s a great idea! We can swap the 20 ILD for the 40 ILD free of charge. Simply send me an email with your request after you order the Presto customizable organic latex mattress and I’ll be happy switch the layers for you.

Did I answer all your question?
Please let me know if you need any further information.

All the Best!
Mario

Order placed and e-mail sent! Thanks.

Thank’s for the business!

Could you please share your experience once you slept on the organic latex mattress for a while.

All the best