Latex Talalay mattress

Would anybody here be able to tell me where in Canada preferably Winnipeg Manitoba where I would be able to order a mattress made of talalay latex. I’ll be looking for a XL single. Any information you can send my way would be most appreciated. Tks

Hi bissonnette,

We have a line of Talalay mattresses available in TWIN XL that are made by Natures Embrace in Canada. We are a member of the Mattress Underground and offer free shipping to your location, as well as a 5% discount if you mention the fact that you found us on this site.

Good luck in your search, and please let me know if we can assist you further

Thank you for your reply, I probably will have questions later on.

Hi bissonette,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Winnipeg area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #2 here.

Post #21 here also includes a list of the better online manufacturers/retailers that ship mattresses across Canada that may also be well worth considering.

I deleted the previous reply because manufacturers or retailers aren’t allowed to promote their own mattresses on the forum (see the forum rules here) but MFC / Memory Foam Comfort is one of the options on the online list I linked.

Phoenix