Living in Massachusetts and need a bed delivered

Hi
Thank you for your help to those of us that are overwhelmed with buying a mattress.
I found your site incredibly helpful. After reading all the information about mattresses,
I have decided on natural latex. However Sleep EZ (which I would love to buy from)
does not deliver to our Boston MA area. Can you suggest a company with the same
products? Looking for a firm support, natural latex, with no body over heating issues, king size mattress.

Hi balovestocook,

[quote]I have decided on natural latex. However Sleep EZ (which I would love to buy from)
does not deliver to our Boston MA area.[/quote]

Your comment was the first I’d heard that they don’t ship to Boston so I just talked with SleepEZ and confirmed that they do ship to Boston along with everywhere else in the US and Canada although they don’t have white glove delivery so you would need to assemble the mattress (which is a simple job for 2 people).

If you are looking specifically for white glove delivery where your mattress will be delivered and set up for you then post #3 here includes a list of online latex mattresses that have it available.

The Boston list is in post #2 here and Spindle has a component latex mattress that you can test locally that uses 3" layers of 100% natural continuous pour Dunlop latex with a wool quilted cover but I’m not sure if they have white glove delivery available locally. There are also some other component latex mattresses available in the area as well (although they would likely be in a higher budget range) but you would also need to check with them to see if they have white glove delivery available.

Phoenix