local dealer location

Hi joejett,

The better options I’m aware of that are closest to the Beckley, WV area are listed in post #2 here.

[quote]one that I think I just found with google, not from this site. It is an Eco Saver Latex Mattress The Kensington 13 inch 5 layer Latex Mattress here: www.eco-mattress-store.com/eco-saver-lat...ayer-latex-mattress/
But it has some layers in called Reflexa foam and Convoluted Engineered Latex foam that I’m not too sure about.[/quote]

This mattress is the Natural Flex 935 made by Boyd and only includes 1" of latex. Reflexa and “engineered latex” are both names they use for polyfoam and I would want to know the density of all the polyfoam layers before I considered this mattress. A forum search on “boyd 935 engineered” (you can just click this) will bring up more information about it but I would be very cautious about this mattress and would only consider it if you are able to find out the density of all the polyfoam layers. Their use of the term “engineered latex” is quite misleading IMO.

SleepEz and Arizona Premium are both members of this site which means that they compete well with the best in the industry and would make very good quality/value choices.

Phoenix