Local mattress stores in/around El Dorado County?

I have been looking for a quality mattress company near El Dorado County, California. I don’t mind driving a while, I’d just like them to be able to deliver to me once I’ve had a chance to try them out. I did spend some time in a local mattress place but they only had extremely overpriced high-end models.

Hi amycy and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

Unfortunately with all the upheaval in the business world in the last few years, we no longer can provide geographic listings of
mattress retailers and manufacturers.

I know San Francisco is a few hours drive, but you can find some recommendations in This Search

You also might want to take a look at our Mattress Shopping Tutorial to see how to identify a good mattress manufacturer or retailer in your area.

While many of the Trusted Members of the site ship nationwide, if you would like to try some mattresses in person, GhostBed, Nest Bedding(who also have a store in the San Francisco area), and My Green Mattress have partnered with stores like Macy’s, Walmart, Target, Lowe’s, and similar in certain areas - you might want to check these out if any of them are local to you in El Dorado.

~ Basilio

In Berkeley, I highly recommend European Sleep Works.
In SF, there’s McCrosky, which makes an excellent and very long lasting product. They also carry some other premium brands. They are a lot more expensive that ESW though.