Local Outlets in Phoenix Az

Anyone know of a great outlet in the Phoenix Valley? From what I could tell, there are few companies that are members on this site here in Phoenix, but I would like to physically lay on the mattress before buying one. Any help?

Brooklyn Bedding owns and operates stores under the name of R&S Mattress.
There are several stores listed in the Phoenix area.

Brooklyn Bedding/R&S Mattress also offers Serta iComfort Savant. A mattress they consider to be one of the best beds’ in the industry. Try it, you may like it.

R&S Mattress also offers Sterns & Foster and Spring Air mattresses.

Hi PhoenixBackPain,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Phoenix area (subject to making sure that any mattress you are considering meets the quality/value guidelines here) are listed in post #4 here.

You are very fortunate to live in the Phoenix area since several of the manufacturing members of this site are based there which gives you the chance to test mattresses in person that most of the rest of the members that live in other areas of the country can only order online without being able to test them first.

@PapaMike,

[quote]Brooklyn Bedding/R&S Mattress also offers Serta iComfort Savant. A mattress they consider to be one of the best beds’ in the industry. Try it, you may like it.

R&S Mattress also offers Sterns & Foster and Spring Air mattresses. [/quote]

All the major brands (such as Sealy/Stearns & Foster, Simmons, and Serta) tend to use lower quality materials in their mattresses than most of their smaller competitors that will tend to soften or break down prematurely and I would generally suggest avoiding all of them completely along with any mattress where you aren’t able to find out the type and quality/durability of the materials inside it (see the guidelines here along with post #3 here and post #12 here and post #404 here).

While the Brooklyn Bedding mattresses at R&S Mattress are good quality/value choices that would certainly be well worth considering … I would generally avoid the other major brand mattresses they carry.

Phoenix