Looking for a mattress that similar to BE Oslo

After getting educated on this great website I have finally decided on the berkley ergonomics Oslo (soft) from Scott Jordan. Unfort with tax and delivery it comes to more than I would like to spend. Any suggestions for a similar feel and quality at a slightly lower price. The king size is about $2300 plus tax and $135 delivery. Thx so much

Hi Georgia,

There is more about trying to “match” one mattress to another in post #9 here but it’s unlikely that you will find another mattress that uses the same combination of materials and components so your own personal testing will be the only reliable way to find another mattress that “feels” similar to you in terms of PPP.

If you let me know your city or zip code I’d be happy to let you know of the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in your area so you can test some other mattresses locally so you can decide which of them feels closest to the Oslo based on your own personal experience and testing. With two mattresses that have differences in their design … each person can have a different opinion of how similar they are to each other and two mattresses that “feel” the same for one person may feel different to someone else.

Phoenix

Thank you. Short hill nj. 07078

I should add. I have no back pain or other issues. Not super picky about a mattress. Want a good value and natural materials. Would love to spend closer to $1500 to $2000.

Hi Georgia,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Northern NJ area are listed in post #7 here.

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would also make sure you’ve read the mattress shopping tutorial here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines you will need to make the best possible choice inside your budget range … and know how and why to avoid the worst ones.

Phoenix