Looking for adjustable bed for ailing father with dialysis

Hi austinsoul2012,

Bob does have some strong opinions … but on the other hand he’s usually right when it comes to mattresses :). I was talking to a manufacturer in Houston at one point who told me that Bob knows more about latex than anyone he knows (which was the reason I originally called him). I kind of like people who are more direct and I’ve enjoyed my conversations with him although I know that some people have more difficulty with people who are more direct. There are a lot of “old timers” who make mattresses and aren’t always as diplomatic as they could be. Having said all that … there is some very good value on his site. His prices for his talalay latex mattresses in particular are very good.

Olejo (and their many other sites including adjustablebeds.org) are among my pricing reference points for adjustable beds (see post #6 here). I have also talked with them (mostly Daniel but the others as well) on many occasions and their service is great (NOTE: this may have changed since they were purchased by Mattress Firm). I bought my own adjustable bed (Reverie Deluxe) there. When it was delivered there was some shipping damage and they had had a new one out in record time and with no hoops to jump through. Their prices are generally among the best on the web and they also have a very wide selection of adjustables from different manufacturers.

Phoenix