Looking For An Adjustable King Bed in Tulsa, Okahoma

We’re looking for an adjustable bed that isn’t $10,000.00.
We really like the Icomfort Epic Split King, but that’s what it costs and we aren’t going to do that, especially after I’ve been reading this forum.
I did a search here and didn’t find anything under adjustable beds, other than the glossary.
We are both side sleepers and prefer a softer mattress.
We currently have an 8 year old Jamison memory foam mattress that was a mistake.
I thought I was getting the Marriott Bed.
They told me that was the bed they use.
Nope.
It isn’t.
When I called to complain after we first got it, they told me the reason it felt different is because it hadn’t been slept on night after night yet.
And I realize now that it probably wasn’t built to last eight years in the hotel business.
It isn’t what you sleep on at Marriott.Not even maybe. I still love their beds.
I want an adjustable bed to be able to raise my knees which swell at the drop of a hat.
I also like to read and watch TV in bed, as well as use the laptop.
We may not NEED a split king as we would probably sleep on it flat, but it would be nice to have the choice.
Are there any other options that don’t cost an arm and TWO LEGS?

Hi Robin,

I’m not sure if you’re looking for an adjustable bed and a mattress or just an adjustable bed but either way I would buy them separately unless you find a mattress that is perfect and they also happen to sell the adjustable bed that you want as well at a better price than it would be available elsewhere (perhaps because you are buying both).

The adjustable bed thread here should be helpful and has some good “value” sources as well.

If you are also looking for a mattress then the tutorial post here is the best place to start.

If you used the search window at the top of the page then that search engine doesn’t search the forum … only the pages in the main site. The “search forum” tab just under the main menu is where you can search the forum posts.

Phoenix