Looking for latex topper thickness and firmness advice

Hi Phoenix,

Thanks for your offer. I’ve seen your suggestions for my area in another post. I don’t suppose you know offhand if any of those places would have Talalay toppers available for testing? Or any updates to that list? I guess I could take a look at their websites and make some calls. Only a few of them are really close though.

How much value would there be in trying an all foam bed with Talalay on top? Would that give me any useful sense of what Talalay would feel like on top of my mattress? It looks like I could try a Natura mattress with latex, for example. But it has wool, and for some reason Dunlop latex, over Talalay. So I wouldn’t even get to feel Talalay on top with that. Not even through wool.

By the way, I read your account of questioning Bob’s Discount Furniture about their mattresses. That was hilarious. It’s amazing that with all those calls you just got the runaround and could not find a person at the company who has a clue what they’re selling. Maybe you could find a way to get Bob on the phone (if that’s even his real name) to see if he even knows what they’re selling.

Thanks