Looking for reviews for the Flo Twice Fluffed Shredded Natural Latex Mattress Topper

Hi there. I have been struggling with mattresses that sink in or warp down. I have a half way solution for now with a Seabreze King Matt. This bed is sturdy!! But I do need to add extra cushion because it’s way too hard. I’m thinking about this topper and was wondering if anyone could give me a review. Tks!

Hi Sarah4145 and welcome to the Mattress Underground :slight_smile:

Congratulations on your new Seabreeze king mattress! I took a look at the specifications,
Seabreeze King Mattress:

13"
Cooling fabric cover
1" aircell gel mem foam
2" hd gel transition foam
10" hd flex support base foam
Comfort level firm

Glad you are finding it sturdy after experiencing some prior sagging mattresses. Keep in mind any mattress you choose will be based on your Stats (height, BMI, sleeping position(s) and any underlying health conditions) - thanks for providing those! - and your PPP (Posture & alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences).

The FloBeds Twice Fluffed Shredded Natural Latex Topper could be a great solution, as it has a zipper and one or two ‘cells’ in the topper to allow sleepers to add or remove shredded latex to ‘dial in’ their preferred comfort level. They have been a Trusted Member for over 10 years, and have been building latex sleep solutions for over 40 years, and have great customer rapport.

One note about the Seabreeze; as an all foam mattress, as there is no info on the density of the memory and gel memory foams used…depending on your body profile, it’s hard to assesss the overall support or durability over the ‘long haul’. We suggest any foam in a potential mattress has no more than an inch or so of lower grade foams (for memory foam no lower than 4 lbs/cuft for normal range weights, and 5lbs/cuft for higher range weights) and if polyfoam is used, with at least 1.8 lbs/cuft density, just to ensure you have support, so keep an eye on the underlying memory foams in mattress so you don’t end up with another ‘sinking’ mattress!

~ Basilio

1 Like