Looking for specialty retailer in Sonoma County

I’ll be looking for a mattress for my daughter preferably in Santa Rosa but I can go anywhere in Sonoma County or even parts of Marin County. I have only begun going through the tutorial but she’ll be staying with me next week so I hope to take her shopping then. One caveat…she weighs about 350 pounds and I can afford no more than about $1200 for frame, bed (full size) and box springs. She says that she slept on a hybrid memory foam/inner spring mattress at a friend’s house and that it was the best night’s sleep she has ever had. It would be great if someone could point me in a direction.

Hi Carecooks,

The San Francisco list in post #2 here also includes the better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the Santa Rosa area as well.

Before you get started I would make sure you’ve read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you and your daughter make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones.

Post #3 here and the links it includes also has more information that would be useful for those with larger body types or are in higher weight ranges.

Phoenix