LUXERION HYBRID MATTRESS

Hello-
I’m on the market for a mattress for my 4 year old son. I’m currently looking at the LUXERION HYBRID MATTRESS and the Natural Escape by My Green Mattress. I’m trying to determine the differences between the two other than price. Could you help me with the comparison? Thanks in advance!

Hello and thanks for reaching out! The primary difference seems to be that the Natural Escape has zoned pocketed coils with enhanced lumbar support (not normally necessary for children, just FYI). Their mattress has enhanced edge support, but so does ours. They use the Quantum Edge (likely the Quantum Edge Combi Zone) and we use the Quantum Edge, so both are made by Leggett & Platt. The top of our mattress has 3" of soft Dunlop latex, and the bottom of the mattress has 2" of firm Dunlop latex. The biggest difference is that our mattress is flippable. If your 4 year old sleeps on the softer side and finds that it’s too soft for his preferences, you can flip the mattress over to get a firmer feel from the mattress. Aside from that, their mattress has a 20 year warranty and ours has a 10 year warranty. Latex rarely takes a body impression so this really is not something you should expect to encounter. We ship 20-30 mattresses per day and we’ve been in business for 42 years, and we still only get a dozen or so warranty checks / requests per year, so it really is quite rare. Additionally, their mattress has organic Dunlop and organic cotton & wool while ours has natural Dunlop and natural cotton & wool. We’ve found the difference between natural and organic to be minimal, but you can read more about the difference between natural and organic on this post here - https://forum.mattressunderground.com/t/differences-between-gols-organic-certified-and-100-natural-latex. They have free returns and we have a flat-rate $99 return fee. As you’ve noticed our price is less, and please don’t forget the Mattress Underground code MUG for a 15% discount off the order total which will offset the return fee. We ship within 2-3 business days. Lastly, we have many more years or experience and we have an outstanding reputation for customer service.