Manufacturer you would recommend in the Sarasota, FL area

Hi there,

It’s been really great to find this website as I’m ready for a new mattress (ugh!) and I think I’d rather take poison than have the task of finding a reputable mattress company that offers value, honesty, etc. But it looks like this forum will keep me from having to take the poison and I appreciate that! LOL!

I’ve learned quite a bit from reading your topics and now I’m hoping someone can help me with a recommendation for a manufacturer in the Sarasota, FL area. I learned from here to check out Fox Mattress in Holly Hill, FL. I was quite impressed, but that’s a good distance from me. Any recommendations on someone I can turn to that will guide me in the right direction?

I thank you for all your help!

Hi bdunnatsunset,

I’m glad you found us … and welcome!

Post #5 here includes the better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Sarasota/Brandenton, FL area and should be helpful :slight_smile:

Phoenix

Thanks, Phoenix! I found that post after I submitted the topic, I’m still impressed with what I read so far on Fox Mattresses even though it’s about 4 hours away. I’m going to check out several and I’ll post my thoughts/experience afterwards.

Hi bdunnatsunset,

As you probably know … I also think highly of Rick and Fox Mattress (which is why they’re a member here) and depending on what you find locally, they may be well worth a day trip :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding and of course any comments or feedback you may have along the way.

Phoenix