Mattress Companies in North of Seattle Needed Please!

Hello Phoenix,
Was referred to you by Jeff Schauer at Mattress to Go. I sent you an email just now

Anyone else that knows of a good honest affordable mattress store north of Seattle would be greatly appreciated please. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi Dimplz,

I think the first place I would start is to read post #1 here and the information it links to. This will gve you the bsic information you need to make good choices.

Some of the better manufacturers and retailers in the Seattle area I’m aware of are listed in post #2 here.

Make sure that no matter what mattress you are considering or where you may be shopping that you always get the details of every layer of a mattress and make sure there are no poor quality materials or “weak links” before you buy it.

Jeff is great and I wish every retailer in the country did business the way he does. He also has a great video series called beducation which I link to quite a bit. I just talked with him today.

I normally just send a “standard” reply to emails asking to post questions on the forum so that it builds the value of the forum (and because I don’t have the time to reply to most individual email questions) but I see you were ahead of me :slight_smile:

Hope this helps

Phoenix

Thank you so very much for your response. I have read Post 1 and 2 with the list. We are not far from slumber ease in marysville and by the information that I have gathered, and all of the positive responses, that will be the place. I have also watched every one of Jeff’s beducation videos. I just want to make sure that the foam I choose is right. I am not good at the density or how much is good or type of foam. Kind of confusing but Rex in marysville was so great when we saw him last weekend and he told us to shop around and do our homework so that is what I have been doing for a week :slight_smile: . Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate all of the information you provide here and all of the positive responses. Have a blessed weekend and thank you again. :lol:

Angie

Hi Again Phoenix, Went in to see Nick at Slumberease Mattress in Marysville washington and We purchase a new bed which is built for us and very well priced. He told us he remembered you. Thank you again for all of your help. :slight_smile:

Hi dimplz,

I have had many good conversations with Nick there and they are also open and transparent about the materials they use in their mattresses.

It’s always great to see another consumer buy a mattress at one of the many smaller manufacturers across the country who really do put better quality materials in their mattresses and offer the help and guidance to turn mattress shopping into a pleasure rather than a confusing and frustrating “chore”.

I hope you have the chance to give us your feedback once you’ve had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

Phoenix

PS: I switched your other post into this one so that people who are reading it can also see the outcome of your search and your thoughts about Slumber Ease as well.