Mattress Encasement - SleepEZ vs APM

It’s about that time in my DIY build I get an encasement! I’ve searched high and low on the internet but haven’t seemed to find a comparison between APM’s Organic Cotton/Wool Cover and SleepEZ’ Organic Cotton/Wool Cover.

Does anyone have experience w them? They look very similar but there is a pretty significant price difference.

Side question: since SleepEZ and Latex Mattress Factory are the same/sister companies why are their prices different?

2 Likes

You should have a conversation with jbrady as no one has done more research recently!
Most recent jbrady posts on mattress protection choices

since SleepEZ and Latex Mattress Factory are the same/sister companies why are their prices different?

Lol, I asked someone at LMF that question. Answer: “we want to sell more”. lol

Hi again jessuckapow! LMF was made to be more of a DIY website initially, although it’s grown out of that a bit recently with the new Luxerion and Luxerion Hybrids. Anyway, SleepEZ’s prices are set to be lower because most customers that order a SleepEZ cover are just looking for a replacement cover for the mattress they bought from us 10, 15, 20 years ago, and we don’t want to keep the price as low as we can for that. However, this just sparked a conversation and we may be lowering the prices on the LMF cover soon, so thanks for bringing this up!

1 Like