Mattress Factory (Fanwood, NJ) review

Hi there,

My wife and I are in the market for a new mattress to replace our air mattress. I learned a lot on the site and figured I would contribute something back to the community.

We went to the Mattress Factory in Fanwood, NJ to check out their products and to get some impressions of a latex mattress. Their sales team seemed knowledgeable, perhaps some more than others, and the products seems to be of high quality. I heard that they used to be able to split the firmness between each side of a king however they are no longer offering that as an option. They suggested getting a pair of twins if we couldn’t settle on a single firmness. Their high end mattress is 6" of latex and 5" of HDF. Their delivery prices are very reasonable and they will take your old mattress away if needed. That might be important if your bed is a few floors up and/or if your old mattress is difficult to move.

In an case, we will probably be buying the Aloe Alexis from Brooklyn Bedding. It is significantly less expensive plus we can swap comfort layers if needed.

Thanks again for the help.