Mattress Factory

Headed to DFW today to check out Mattress Factory. Hope to find the perfect mattress and end the exhausting search. Thank you for all the info on this site. We’re tired of buying a new mattress every few years.

Congrats. Please do post pics when the product is delivered and being set up.

Hi Kspedone,

I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

You are certainly heading in a good direction and I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Phoenix

Ok, that was the quickest, easiest, and least painful mattress experience shopping ever! It helped that I knew we wanted a good quality mattress. Peter was great to work with! He was very complimentary of you, Phoenix.

There were floor samples for the different firmness levels of latex: soft, medium, med-firm (36 core, 22 ild 1.5" top layer) and firm (36, 36). Not sure of soft & med ild’s and don’t want to misinform. There were also floor samples of two innerspring mattresses, one pocket coil, and one innerspring plus latex. All mattresses, including all latex, are flippable.

We were there for about 1 1/2 hrs and ended up getting the king med-firm latex set and also got the queen Elegance pocket coil set for teenage son without him trying it. Six Flags was more important to him. :slight_smile:

I also got the latex pillow. Heavenly! So excited to get everything! Peter was very helpful and gave us MU discount and offered the online coupons too. We live 2 1/2 hrs away, so they will be shipped and will get them next week.

If you need a mattress…best place to go hands down! Well worth it.

Hi Kspedone,

Thanks for the feedback and for letting us know what you ended up deciding.

I think that a “quick, easy, and less painful” mattress shopping experience is always a good thing!

You certainly made a great quality/value choice … and congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

About a week ago my back started hurting, and I could tell it was time to get a new mattress. Although buying a new one as quickly as possible would help alleviate my pain, I’m also a careful buyer who likes to do his research. I found this site and have spent a lot of time over the last week learning as much as I can. I’ve read so many good comments about The Mattress Factory that I’m going over there today to check them out, even though it’s a bit of a haul from where I live. Thanks for setting up this site - it’s a gold mine of information!

Hi jhum1,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and I’m glad you found us :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback after your visit.

Just for reference or in case you haven’t seen it … I’m assuming you are in the Dallas / Ft Worth area and some of the other options and possibilities I’m aware of in the area are listed in post #4 here although as you know I think highly of The Mattress Factory and they are one of the members of this site.

Phoenix