Mattress from Iceland called Eyri.Has anyone heard of this foam and wool mattres

Has anyone heard of this mattress from Iceland called Eyri.
It is foam and wool.

Hi Annebe,

There is not much meaningful information about the exact specifications of this (Eyri) mattress. All the information is mostly marketing talk and I was not able to find any of the information that would enable me to comment on it. I would need to know to confirm the durability and useful life of this mattress. Their website shows it as containing

· a very thin layer of what they call “Natural Tree Latex” (of unknown density, ILD and thickness)
· A layer of Memory foam (of unknown density, ILD and thickness)
· Polyfoam support core (of unknown density, ILD and thickness)

If you manage to find out some of the information listed here and the exact specifications (such as foam density/ILD/thickness) which will help determine the quality of the componentry in the mattress so that it can be compared to the durability guidelines here. I’d be happy to comment

Also Post #2 here has some guidelines (including MF safety/certifications) to keep in mind when purchasing any mattress that contains memory foam.

It is always a good idea to revisit the mattress shopping tutorial here which has the basic information, steps, and guidelines including suggestions about how to test mattresses for what Phoenix calls PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) that can simplify the search and help make the best possible choices. Perhaps most importantly it can also help avoid the worst mattresses (like the major manufacturers or any manufacturer or brand that doesn’t disclose the quality of the materials in their mattresses and most mass market stores that have little knowledge about the mattresses they sell).

Did I answer all your question?
Please let me know if you need any further information.

All the Best!
Mario