Mattress outlet near northern Baltimore, MD (21093)?

Hi,

I’ve been trying to read through some of the website, and I keep getting stuck and quitting because I’m a person who’s always wanted to know everything before making a large decision (especially since I really bombed the last time I bought a mattress… :huh: ) and I can’t seem to keep track of enough things anymore to do that! :blink: I’ve been sleeping on the same worn out mattress for quite awhile now and I’m beginning to get desperate!! :S I decided today to try a simpler approach and just look at the overview pages, beginning with how to test mattresses. I’ve found the list of questions to ask mattress shops when I call to interview them, and I wonder if anyone on the forum has learned what shops near 21093 (just north of Baltimore, MD) would be good candidates to start with?

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

Hi Garden of Flowers,

I’m guessing you’ve probably read this but just in case you haven’t I would make sure you’ve read the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that you will need to make the best possible choices … all in one place. It can save you a lot of searching through the forum to find the most important information you will need.

I would make sure you read it like you would a good book and not “study” it like you would a course textbook. Too little information can lead to poor choices but too much information can also lead to information overwhelm and “paralysis by analysis” and poor choices as well. What you need is “just enough” to be able to recognize the more knowledgeable, experienced, and transparent manufacturers and retailers who already know what you would otherwise have to learn.

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in and around the Baltimore area are listed in post #2 here.

Phoenix