Mattress purchase

We bought a mattress after doing a lot of research including on this site. Beducation is another informative site as well. We bought a queen size hybrid mattress with pocket coils and a three inch layer of latex and euro top with bamboo in Feb 2014. We bought from Sleepworks Mattress Creations in Vaughan. They will build you what ever you want. Latex is about a $100 an inch. We were very happy with the service and we got the mattress we were looking for and the price was what we wanted as well. $1000. Delivery was free and the set up went smooth. Very nice people and easy to deal with. I would recommend this place to anyone interested in a well built mattress at a reasonable price.

Hi Pkwatson,

As you probably know … I certainly agree with this and I’m happy that Jeff is one of the members of this site. He is one of the most knowledgeable people I know in the industry.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know what you ended up choosing and sharing your comments and feedback after 10 months … I appreciate it.

I’m happy that the site could help you and it sounds like you made a great quality/value choice.

Congratulations on your mattress purchase :slight_smile:

Phoenix