Mattress question

Hey dominator,

Thanks for your reply :slight_smile: .

[quote]Thanks, i read a comment by a moderator on your site named Phoenix recommending Dreamtime, is this their official website www.dreamtimemattress.com
[/quote]

When you say “Phoenix recommending Dreamtime”, are you referring to this post #7? If so, the context regards the quality of the mattress product specifications provided by the manufacturer (in this case they were assessed as good quality/ durable materials. To clarify for other consumers who may be following your research, TMU does not “recommend” mattress manufacturers outside of theTMU Trusted Member program, as without proper vetting, there is no way to guarantee that they operate under the same strict best practices and transparency guidelines that the program requires of its members.

I did an online search using the term “dream time mattress CA” and found the same link that you provided, so this seems to be their official web site. The site features quite a few mattress models; however, other than a sparse list of the mattresses “ingredients”, there are no product specs for understanding the component construction nor pricing available. The site seems to encourage showroom visits, so if that isn’t an option for you, you would need to contact them either by phone: 416-741-2337 or by email: [email protected]. The above post indicates that the showroom readily provided product spec details upon request, so that is a plus and would help with your research, should you decide to work with them. I have no direct knowledge of Dream Time Bedding and without any specifics on any of the products, there is no way to speculate on any given model’s durability potential. Be sure to refer back to all of the research and shopping tips from our earlier chat and keep us updated when you can. Good luck with your twin mattress shopping, dominator :wink: !

Thanks,
Sensei