Mattress retailers Kansas City area?

Does anybody know any good mattress retailers in the Kansas City area (zip 66043)? I’ve looked at all the major retailers (nebraska furniture/mattress firm/etc). I’m looking for a memory foam mattress comparable to the icomfort savant/optimum elation/tempur cloud supreme breeze. I’ve read this website quite a bit so I know those mattresses aren’t recommended, but i’m having trouble finding more independent brands. Any help would be appreciated

Hi ScottyH18,

Post #2 here should help :slight_smile:

Phoenix

We live in the Kansas City area and have been searching for a mattress for months and have done a lot of leg work. In my opinion there are only two really good options. Lebeda mattress in St. Jospeh is a bit of a drive but is a local mattress manufacturer and they have been awesome for us to work with. They have a number of options to choose from but may not be the best choice if you are looking for latex or memory foam as they only have a couple of options . If that is the direction you want to go, visit Tim Orman at Orman’s in south Overland Park. He is extremely knowledgeable and carries quite a bit in the latex and memory foam market, but less in innerspring. Hope this helps.