MF or Latex on adjusrable Bed

Which works better on a adjustable bed, MF or Latex? Looking at split king. I sleep on side or back. Any recommendations are appreciated. I have been looking at the Amazon listed from Brooklyn Bedding.

Hi Jratliff,

In most cases (and you should always check with the manufacturer of a mattress you are considering just to make sure) … any foam mattress (memory foam, polyfoam, latex) will work well on an adjustable bed.

Post #1 here has all the information, steps, and guidelines I normally suggest for anyone looking for a new mattress.

Brooklyn Bedding as you probably know is one of the members of this site which means I believe they are among the best value in the country but I would also suggest some local testing befopre making any online purchase to make sure that you are familiar with the materials and general types of mattresses that they offer.

Phoenix

Thanks, I need to give Chuck a call and get some recommendations from him. Do you know of any good sources to check out in southern Indiana? Anything South of Indianapolis and in the middle area.

Hi Jratliff,

Hopefully you’ve seen my reply in post #2 here in your other thread.

Phoenix