MFC Memory Foam Comfort's Flip Top Bed

Wonder if anyone here has used this bed. The concept seems interesting as you can use it in a variety of ways, either sleeping on the foam foundation, the memory foam layer on the foundation, the memory foam layer on the latex layer on the foundation or the latex layer on the memory foam layer or on the foam foundation.

For those who want to take a look.

Hi rgs,

As you probably know ā€¦ MemoryFoamComfort is one of the members here which means that I think highly of them and that they compete well with the best in the industry in terms of quality, value, and service.

I also agree that the concept of the fliptop is certainly a good one and it allows for some good options to customize and ā€œfine tuneā€ the mattress after a purchase which can be an important part of someoneā€™s personal value equation and the ā€œvalueā€ of an online purchase.

The materials are also very good quality and there are no weak links in the design.

You can also see some feedback about the fliptop in this topic and it would certainly be well worth considering.

Phoenix

Thanks very much, Phoenix, for the quick and interesting reply and also for the link to the other topic that discusses this. You have a wonderful site full of terrific information. Iā€™m fortunate to have found it. I think I may do something very similar to what Dodo did. Iā€™ll keep you posted.

Regards,
Richard

Hi rgs,

Thanks for the kind words ā€¦ and Iā€™m looking forward to finding out what you end up deciding :slight_smile:

Phoenix