Mired in mattress research.…

I’ve been learning and researching mattresses for about a month. I am 6’4 and about 240.
I’m thinking a latex hybrid would work though I’m not really sure.
I’m very impressed with Mattress Makers of San Diego. Looking at what appears to be a similar mattress from Arizona Premium Mattress. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you[quote=“Kniceguys, post:1, topic:37031, full:true”]
I’ve been learning and researching mattresses for about a month. I am 6’4 and about 240.
I’m thinking a latex hybrid would work though I’m not really sure.
I’m very impressed with Mattress Makers of San Diego. Looking at what appears to be a similar mattress from Arizona Premium Mattress. Any comments or suggestions would be welcome.
Thank you
[/quote]
The price difference was too much to pass up. Called and spoke to Ken who was very helpful and accommodating. Looking forward to my new mattress.

Hi Kniceguys,
Welcome to the Mattress UnderGround and becoming a new MUGster.

It’s great to hear that you’ve been doing your research on mattresses, especially considering your height and weight. Hopefully our tutorials were part of that learning process.

Latex hybrids can be a fantastic option for individuals looking for a combination of support and comfort. With your size, you’ll likely benefit from the durability and responsiveness of latex, coupled with the support provided by a hybrid design.

Comparing options from companies like Mattress Makers of San Diego and Arizona Premium Mattress is a smart move. Both of these excellent purveyors of mattresses are Trusted Members here at TMU. So rest assured they offer quality products, transparency of materials used and excellent customer service.

It’s important to consider factors like materials used, construction quality, customer reviews, and return policies when making your decision.

If you’re impressed with both companies, it might be helpful to reach out to them directly with any specific questions or concerns you have.

Should you have any questions for @Arizona_Premium all you need to do is use the “@” symbol as a prefix to their name and they will get an alert to answer your questions. Mattress Makers does not participate in this function at TMU, therefore you would need to send them an email, or by phone.

Different individuals will have varying preferences and needs when it comes to mattresses. An all-latex mattress with tailored support and comfort layers can indeed offer fantastic benefits, especially when matched to your body profile. Latex is known for its durability, responsiveness, and ability to contour to your body’s curves.

On the other hand, hybrids can be a suitable choice for larger-sized sleepers due to their combination of materials, utilizing coils for enhanced support and airflow. The coil support can provide additional reinforcement for those who require more robust support.

When considering support layers and comfort options, it’s essential to weigh the pros and cons and how they align with your specific requirements. Factors such as body size, sleep position, firmness preferences, and any specific health considerations should all be taken into account.

Mattress Makers are a favorite on youtube and offer a host of educational videos that are very informative and useful for mattress searching.

Both APM and MM offer excellent products and customer service that earn the seal of the Mattress UnderGround.

Good luck on your search and remember the Mattress Underground is always hear to help.

Maverick