MLILY Serenity, Vitality, Calm, and others.

Hi E4HZ,

It may be helpful to mention the specific model you are considering because all their mattress would feel different from each other but hopefully one of the members here that owns one will see your post and comment about how their mattress feels for them. I would also keep in mind that feel and firmness can be very subjective so one person’s experience on a mattress and their description of how it feels to them may be very different from how it would feel or the firmness level for someone else.

Once you find out the density information if you can post it on the forum I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality of the materials inside the mattress you are considering. When you are considering a Chinese manufactured mattress then I would also read post #6 here which also includes some comments about bamboo charcoal or bamboo memory foam.

You may have seen these already but in case you haven’t you can also read more about some of the specific mLily mattresses in post #6 here and the posts it links to towards the end of the reply.

There is also more about so called “plant based foams” in post #2 here.

Phoenix