My experience so far in choosing a Latex mattress

Hi mrock42,

Welcome to the Mattress Forum! … and thanks for taking the time to share your comments and experiences.

As you know I think very highly of Flobeds and you are certainly making a great quality/value choice. I’m looking forward to finding out about the configuration you end up with … and of course your comments and feedback once you’ve received it as well.

Post #6 here in the adjustable bed includes a few retailers that you can use as good sources of information about the features of the adjustable beds they carry and as pricing references as well. Of course there are many other sources as well and prices can change on a regular basis so I would also include some internet searching in your research. I would also keep in mind that online advertised prices are often price controlled so make sure you call the stores you are considering to find out their best prices rather than just looking at websites. Many local and online adjustable bed retailers will also ship their adjustable beds directly from the supplier to the consumer rather than keeping them in stock.

Hopefully some of the members here that have recently purchased a Reverie 5D will see your post and share their comments about where they purchased it. I haven’t done much recent pricing research into adjustable beds but $2000 would seem to be a very reasonable price based on some quick searching and the lowest price I saw was $1949 from Mattress Firm on Amazon.

Phoenix