My Green Mattress / Quality Sleep Shop Mattress Company

I just ordered a mattress from My Green Mattress. Tim, the owner, answered the phone, and I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to someone more helpful. They have a new line called the Madeline, designed for adults. Individual springs to give better hip/shoulder support. He described it in detail, brought up every topic that might be an issue (it has a layer of foam, for instance), and answered all the questions I asked and hadn’t thought of yet. I can’t wait to get it.

I asked about pillows, and he described the difference between the two they sell, in detail. The Aloe Dream is down-like, not memory-foam-like. I asked about the wool “puddle pad” and he recommended it for my mattress, but not for my elderly mother (“please don’t get one for her!”), as they need re-lanolining after several washings (“stay with the plastic!”).

They are having difficulties updating their web site, and the Madeline isn’t listed yet. Call for details.

What a change from going to stores. Thank you, Phoenix, for your list of preferred manufacturers, as well as all the information here.

Hi Gustfson,

Thanks for the update and for letting us know what you ended up deciding.

It’s great to see that you had such a good experience with Tim and My Green Mattress and your comments are very similar to many other forum members that have purchased from them as well.

Most importantly … congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I think you made a great choice and I’m looking forward to any updates you have the chance to share once you’ve received it.

Phoenix

My mattress arrived yesterday - and I love it! It was very well packaged to survive the trip, and I had a great night’s sleep. I like the pillow, too.

Hi Gustafson,

Thanks for the update … and your first nights experience sounds very promising :slight_smile:

Phoenix