My husband won't buy without trying... is there a store in WA state with dreamfoam bedding?

We are in desperate need of a new queen sized mattress. Our Englander inner spring double pillow top is about 10 years old and is sagging. We went and tried out mattresses today and came home thinking we wanted to get the Posturepedic Bellezza Plush, as it is in our price range and the store we went to cut it down an additional 5% less than Costco’s price.

BUT I came home and did my usual review search and YIKES… no good… I found you all searching around and am in now in search of something in the $700 range delivered… I found the list of folks who are recommended here and am wanting to give the Ultimate Dreams Latex blend mattress a try BUT my husband says, “NO way will I buy a mattress without trying it out.”

Is there any place near Seattle that has these beds in store? Or something in the price range that is similar? Or a recommendation for two side/combo sleepers - I am 5’8" and 127 pounds, hubby is 5’ 10" and about 185

Any recommendations gladly received!

Hi weareborgswife,

The Dreamfoam bedding is only available online. Brooklyn Bedding doesn’t even carry it in their own stores in AZ.

There are some good choices in the Seattle area though and the list is in post #2 here. I would do some initial research online and on the phone first to let them know about your needs and preferences and budget and then visit the ones that you best “connect” with and that have mattresses in your budget range that you are interested in testing. There are certainly some good “mattress people” in the Seattle area.

Phoenix

Thanks so much! Foam Rubber City is within minutes from me, so will be checking them put soon!

Hi weareborgswife,

I’m looking forward to your feedback when you’ve had a chance to visit them. They were a recent addition to the Seattle list and it would be great to hear about your experience there.

Phoenix