My Luxury Mattress- Conover NC

I was wondering if you had hear of My Luxury Mattress in Conover, NC and what do you think of their memory foam mattresses.

Hi dcr1121,

Just in case you haven’t read it yet … I would make sure you’ve read the tutorial post here which is the best place to start your mattress research and includes the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices.

You can see my general thoughts about them in post #2 here. They are also included in the list of some of the better online memory foam options in post #12 here and a forum search on myluxurymattress (you can just click this) will bring up more information and feedback about them as well.

They are fully transparent and will provide you with the specific densities of all the layers in any memory foam mattress they sell so while the specific quality/durability of the materials in their mattresses would depend on which one you are considering, in general terms they use good quality materials and have good value.

As far as knowing whether any mattress is suitable for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) this would depend on your own personal experience with either testing the mattress or sleeping on it. If you are purchasing online and can’t test a mattress ahead of time then a more detailed conversation or chat with the manufacturer or retailer is the best way to decide which of the mattresses they carry would have the highest odds of success based on “averages” (see mattress firmness/comfort levels in post #2 here) and of course then the return or exchange policy may also play an important role in whether it was the best “match” for you in terms of your personal value equation in case in spite of the “best efforts” of you and an online retailer/manufacturer you are outside of the averages and make a choice that is less than ideal for you and need to exchange or return it.

Phoenix