My new mattress sag question

Even though I haven’t any pains since my new ultra plush pillow top mattress high 17.5 started to little bit sag, any thoughts on this?

I’m still continue to sleep on my new ultra plush pillow top mattress high 17.5 even though it has a little bit sag

1 Like

Are you sure its sagging and not normal body impressions? Also check under the bed, look at the foundation and support legs for any abnormalities. How you rotated the mattress yet? Take few to review the obvious first! Good luck with it.

1 Like

I haven’t rotate my mattress.
It has legs and slats underneath

Yes, are the legs straight or leaning on an angle, and any slats bowing? You should rotate!

1 Like

Thank you I’ll rotate my new ultra plush pillow top mattress

1 Like

Hopefully, the sag is just a natural body impression that will even out as you rotate. I remember from our other conversations that you have a plush mattress, so it may be just the softness that is giving a normal body mark and hopefully nothing to worry about. I would rotate every 3 months for the first year, then every 6 months going forward. All should be good!
Always check under the bed to make sure those support legs and the slats are not leaning or warping too. It doesn’t happen all that often, but you dont want it to go unnoticed for too long of a time, if it should shift.
Norm

1 Like

I like ultra soft because I never have pain since I slept on my new ultra plush pillow top mattress

1 Like

I mean like ultra soft as long as I never have pain since I slept on my new ultra plush pillow top mattress

1 Like

That is awesome, it is great to get a good night’s sleep, and we aim to keep it that way, so keep maintaining that mattress!

1 Like

I don’t feel like to buy maintaining mattress. I’m going to keep my ultra plush pillow top mattress and I’m still continue to sleep on my ultra plush pillow top mattress

1 Like

I meant by, not buy. Ooops.

1 Like