natural latex mattress stores near NW AL?

i want to get a 100% natural latex mattress total about 9". do you know anywhere to recommend trying them out or buying within 150 miles of Florence, AL. would also consider a well made interspring that doesn’t have memory foam or gel as i have asthma and tons of allergies and am afraid of chemicals off gased. i am not sure this is possible any more.
Thanks

Hi rose,

The better options and possibilities I’m aware of in the general Huntsville area (including a search around the Florence area as well) are listed in post #2 here.

If you are committed to 100% natural latex then you may need to call them to find out which ones (if any) carry a mattress that matches your criteria.

If none of them make latex mattresses (or latex/innerspring hybrids) that use 100% natural latex then the tutorial post also includes a link to a list of online manufacturers and retailers that make a wide range of latex mattresses including many that have options for 100% natural Dunlop or Talalay.

There is more about the different types and blends of latex in post #6 here. I personally wouldn’t have any concerns or safety issues with any type of latex you are likely to encounter (whether it’s Dunlop or Talalay or uses natural rubber, synthetic rubber, or a blend of both) since all of them have been tested to the same standards by either Oeko-Tex or Eco-Institut for harmful chemicals and VOC’s.

It’s certainly possible to find mattress that match your criteria but they may not be available locally in every area of the country.

Phoenix