Natural Response Jordan 11" Latex vs Dreamfoam 12" Eurotop

Hi JMEPipes,

Unfortunately I don’t have enough information about the Natural Response to make any meaningful comments about it or compare it to other mattresses. If you could provide a link to a description that includes the information in this article (or post the information on the forum) I’d be happy to make some comments about it or share some thoughts about how it may compare to the Dreamfoam Eurotop in terms of the quality/durability of the materials.

The only way to compare two mattresses in terms of their softness/firmness with any certainty would be based on your own personal testing or sleeping experience. If you can’t test both mattresses in person to compare them then the next best approach would be to find out the softness/firmness of all the layers in the Natural Response mattress you tested (although this information may not be available to you) and then you can provide this information to Dreamfoam when you talk with them on the phone so they can help you decide which of their firmness levels may come the closest. Other than this you would only be able to provide Dreamfoam with a more subjective description of the mattress (and different people can have very different opinions about the softness/firmness of a mattress) to help them help you choose the firmness level which may come closest.

I would also keep in mind that a warranty has little to do with the useful life of a mattress since it only covers defects in a mattress … not the gradual loss of comfort or support over time which is the main reason that people will end up having to replace their mattress (see post #174 here about warranties).

Phoenix