Need bed no bounce!!!

Hi I hope you can help me. Unlike the reviews I’ve read, ’ this mattress is great for sex 'cause it has lots of bounce". I’m 83 years old don’t have a partner for bed (except a devoted dog) but do dance bachata! I’m simply trying to find a king size mattress that is FIRM. You don’t “sink” into it, i don’t know what “sleeping on a cloud” means. I simply want to make contact and lie on top!!! The words “soft” and “plush” would make me want to jump over such a description. I’m 5" 2" around 120 lbs. I have a fused neck (due to removal of benign tumor, around 26 years ago). My lower back aches from injuries when I was young. Of course I have arthritis but mainly in my hands. I had a great mattress from MACY’S HOTEL COLLECTION but after 10 years it finally got too soft. When I purchased it I did no research and wasn’t aware of all the chemicals I was being exposed to. So. I decided to go healthy and purchased AVOCADO GREEN. it has 1414 pocket coils in 5 zones and latex was medium-firm. What a disaster it was way too soft and had too much bounce. So the company has taken it back (donated to Salvation Army) Of course I needed help from my neighbors to set it up. I need information about finding the correct mattress for me! The more reviews I read the more complicated it gets. Is it better to have hybrid with strongest coils , Talalay on top and Dunlop underneath or solid latex no coils? I want to deal with a reputable company . What do you advise?

Hello Happymamma and thank you so much for the inquiry! If you found the Avocado mattress to be too soft, it’s hard to imagine that a different latex and coil hybrid will be firm enough for you. If you’re ordering a mattress from us, my best advice would be to order our 7" natural latex mattress with firm Dunlop for the top layer and extra firm Dunlop for the bottom layer. If you sleep on that and it’s too firm, I’d recommend that you unzip the cover and put the extra firm layer on top and the firm layer under that. If that’s still not firm enough, you can call us and we’ll send you a layer exchange within the first 90 days of having the mattress for just $30. So we’ll send you an extra firm layer and you send back the firm layer. Or, if you try that setup and it’s too firm, we can send you a medium layer for exchange and you send back the firm or extra firm! Our natural latex mattress can be viewed here - https://sleepez.com/products/natural-latex-mattress/

Thank you for your speedy response!

Hi again Sleepymama! I’m so sorry but I got your name wrong, I called you happymamma! Well hopefully you’ll no longer be a sleepymama and become a happymama real soon!