Need Local Mattress Shop Recommendations

In one of your articles, it suggested posting your city and zip code to find a reputable local mattress retailer. So here goes…

I live in Mt Pleasant, SC (just outside of Charleston), zip code 29466

Can anyone tell me if there are any near me?

1 Like

Dont know anything about them but they seem to have certified organic products. At least you can try something and have a Trusted Member produce one for you.

Engineered Sleep

Hand built in South Carolina. Ships to 48 states. It may be a drive for you, but the right mattress is often worth a day spent at the showroom.

Best wishes for a good sleep.

Thanks! I didn’t realize they were in SC.

I’m looking for Talalay though. I have a 19 ILD Dunlop topper and it’s still too firm for me.

Sleeping Organic offers Talalay.

Thanks, and I’ve been talking to Engineered Sleep. They will substitute Talalay. Great guys by the way so thanks for making me aware of them. I wish there were more reviews of them, but they seem very knowledgable and are fully transparent and willing to work to get a mattress that fits it seems.

I also was unaware of Sleeping Organic. I’m pretty sure I want a hybrid not full latex, but this is one way to try a good quality full latex. Thanks so much! You’ve been very helpful and I appreciate the suggestions. Going to Mattress Firm to try beds hasn’t been at the top of my fun things to do list.

1 Like

Engineered Sleep has been making mattress since 1931. That’s an outstanding review. Unfortunately, shoppers have been influenced by social media to believe a thousand reviews is proof of quality and value. When it comes to a personal purchase like a mattress, I prefer to confide in a mattress maker instead of a marketing company or celebrity.
I hope you find a mattress that will serve you well for many years to come.

1 Like

Thanks so much for all of your help!

1 Like