need new mattress in Kissimmee, Fl

I am tired of buying mattresses…I gave my 1st mattress to my daughter. I got one from Wal-Mart’s cause it was a memory foam. It was great for a few years so I ordered another one. It only lasted about 6 months but I kept sleeping on it another 6 months. If I had found this site I would not have bought them. Both of us are close to or over 200 lbs…so while I loved it when I bought them the memory foam seems to only remember where it dents in in my back and butt area. I wake up in pain in my back and hip. I can only sleep on right side. Left side hurts and makes leg hurt.

I bought a Serta pillowtop a year ago and now it has permanent indents in it now.
I have read your stuff on here and am more confused. I was thinking I Comfort and then saw the commercial about the Dormeo Octospring…

Can you give me advice or places to check out in my area.

I am diabetic, overweight , back and nerve pain.

Thank you

Hi poteesh,

The first place I would start your research is the tutorial post here which has all the basic information, steps, and guidelines that can help you make the best possible choices … and know how to avoid the worst ones so that hopefully this will be your last mattress purchase in a long time.

As you will see … I would tend to avoid all the major brands including Serta.

You can see some of my comments about Octaspring in post #2 here but I would be very cautious about buying any mattress based on any of the information in any commercial and I would make some very careful comparisons before considering it.

Once you get to step 3 in the tutorial … then the better options and possibilities in and around the Orlando area that I’m aware of are listed in post #2 here and there is also a forum list centered on Avon Park in post #5 here that may be helpful.

Phoenix