Need Quick Help - Adjustable Foundation and Mattress

Dear Forum and Phoenix,

Apologies but I am experiencing a family health crisis and may need to get an adjustable bed for my parents on very short notice so I don’t have time to do the usual search & research. If anybody can point me to some quality, affordable adjustable bases it would be tremendously appreciated. Any general advice is also welcome as I am entirely unfamiliar with this territory. I am leaning toward ordering latex mattresses to compliment the base. Initially I am thinking of two Twin (or Twin XL) mattresses so each side can be adjusted without disturbing the other.

I may have to buy the base locally (if i can even find one) and then order the mattresses elsewhere such as SleepEz. Original Mattress Factory is the only place near me (that I am aware of) which sells the bases - but they won’t sell them separate from their mattresses.

Anyway, any guidance on this greatly appreciated.

Sonic

Hi SonicExplorer,

Post #3 here and the link to the adjustable bed thread should be helpful and includes several sources that you can use as a “value comparison” for the most common manufacturers and models.

I would always treat a mattress and an adjustable bed as separate purchases unless the retailer or manufacturer where you are buying a “combination” has the mattress and the adjustable that you would otherwise choose based on their own merits and the price for the combination is better than purchasing both of them separately.

Phoenix