Need Recommendation for Twin Mattress

Friends,

My present mattress is an old Tempurpedic with a squishy 2" topper. It’s become horribly uncomfortable for my back and hips, so I need a replacement asap.

I was hoping to get springs or hybid, something “COOL” as I sleep hot, and it should be medium-firm with support for 200+ lbs. Size is twin.

I saw some 10" LInespa mattresses on Amazon that were highly rated, but I’m just not sure if there is a better option.

I’d like to keep this below $300 if possible.

Thanks for any suggestions you can provide.

SR

Hi SteveRoberts.

Welcome to our Mattress Forum. :slight_smile:

I’m sorry to hear your current mattress is no longer offering you the support you need! It appears you have quite the list of must-haves in your future/new mattress.

I would suggest, if you haven’t yet done so, checking out our resources such as these Durability Guidelines and what to realistically expect for your mattress budget as well as this resource on how to find a great mattress outlet.

As for medium-firm twin sized mattresses in the $300 range…this is what I found for you from our Trusted Member Directory.

Flexus Posturesense for $399
Max Rest Double Pillowtop for $195* this mattress contains polyfoam that is under the durability recommendations for someone of your weight which means it make not have the longest life expectancy as it would for a short, smaller sleeper.
There is this Arizona Premium latex hybrid that is recommended for kids due to only being 6". It is $359

NikkiTMU

Thank you so much for your most helpful comments and specific recommendations. Now, off to research all of this.

SR

Hi SteveRoberts.

You are very welcome. :slight_smile:

I look forward to hearing how things go.

NikkiTMU