New Latex bed from mattresses.net

Hi Phoenix,

Thanks for all the great information! My wife and I are currently on a 15 yr old innerspring mattress (complete with body impressions) and recently decided it was time for an upgrade. After looking at a couple of local shops, we quickly remembered how much “fun” mattress shopping could be…

After about a week of local testing and online research, we determined that a latex bed was the best choice for us. We tried a few locally, but were a little discouraged at the high prices and were confused with the different choices. I found your website which helped to point me in the right direction, and mattresses.net has helped clear up much of the confusion. Their prices are great, and Ken has been extremely helpful and responsive. He promptly answered my e-mail, and then answered the phone himself when I called later that afternoon. After talking with him for 30 to 45 minutes, I’m ready to place my order!

Thanks again for the helpful info! We’ll give an update after we receive our mattress set.

Peace

Hi Ski_Sleep,

As you probably know from your reading here I think very highly of Ken and Arizona Premium Mattress (mattresses.net) and I think you certainly made a high quality/value choice.

Congratulations on your new mattress :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to your feedback once you’ve received it and have had the chance to sleep on it for a bit.

Phoenix

Hi Phoenix,

We received our mattress set from Arizona Premium Mattress about 5 weeks after we ordered it, and have been sleeping on it for just over a month now. My wife and I are extremely happy with the bed and the service we received, and wouldn’t hesitate to order from them again! Here’s a summary of what we ordered:

Per Ken’s recommendation, we went with the King size Adjustable Plush Latex Sleep system (blended talalay latex) with a medium density core and a 3 inch #19 topper. We also added a Puralux Slow Recovery topper since we had tried out a “Pure Latex Bliss” topper and wanted to try and replicate that feel. The Puralux topper shipped later than the rest of the bed, so we actually slept the first 3 or 4 nights on just the 3 inch #19 topper. Both arrangements were actually very comfortable for us, but we do prefer the feel of the Puralux topper. One comment though, is that the Puralux topper has a different, more firm feel than the Pure Latex Bliss topper. Not a bad thing since we do like the feel of the Puralux, but it’s different. We also ordered the king wood foundation which assembled easily, and fit nicely into our existing bed frame.

All in all a very positive experience working with Arizona Premium Mattress, and we’re very happy with our bed. I would never have expected to order a bed online, but the information and reviews on this forum convinced us it was a legitimate choice and helped to save us a lot of time and money! Thanks again for your good work on this site, and all the helpful information.

Peace

Hi Ski_Sleep,

Thanks for taking the time to share your 5 week comments and feedback … I appreciate it!

Now that you are past the initial break in and adjustment period it’s great to see that you made such a good choice and that it worked out so well for you :slight_smile:

Phoenix