New mattress from sleepez

Just wanted to say thanks again for all your input! My new m/m/s 10" blended talalay mattress with the stretch knit cover instead of the wool is perfect! No more hip or shoulder pain.
It came to the east coast in 4 days. Aired it out for 2 days. So far, so good. It was in perfect condition, wrapped and shipped well. The cover is awesome! Super easy to put together. And the guys at Sleepez were stellar-I asked a ton of questions, they were very patient. Slapped a natura protector on it, and lands end knitted sheets. I couldn’t be happier! Just waiting on the adjustable base.
Seriously, a lot of my fibromyalgia pain is gone. And while i can still faintly smell the latex (nobody else can), it hasn’t bothered my MCS.
Thanks again, Phoenix!

Hi Mousehouse,

Congratulations on your new mattress … and on the rest of your new sleeping system as well :slight_smile:

That’s also great news about your pain and that there is nothing affecting your MCS. You made some great choices and I also know that the guys at SleepEz are really helpful and patient when it comes to asking questions and going over ideas on the phone. They are very relaxed and make you feel like they have all the time in the world until you are happy with your choice.

Phoenix