New mattress

So glad to find this site! I have tried out so many mattresses in the last week that I feel like they are post my picture on the door of any store I go in saying “Don’t let this lady in! She isn’t going to buy anything!” Confusion and price shocks are holding me back! My favorites have been Tempur pedic Trump Home and I comfort, all of which are very pricey! We also tried out an Englander(Captiva).
Any suggested places in Augusta, Ga?

Hi Giddy,

The better options or possibilities I’m aware of in the Augusta, GA area (subject to the guidelines here) are listed in post #41 here.

Phoenix

Thanks for your info! Do you know anything about an Englander Captiva?

Hi Giddy,

No … I don’t know the specifics of the layers and components inside the mattress other than some very generic or incomplete descriptions on some of the retailer websites that sell it.

There is more about the most important parts of the “value” of a mattress purchase in post #13 here that can help you make more meaningful comparisons between mattresses. Only you can decide whether a mattress is a good match for you in terms of PPP (Posture and alignment, Pressure relief, and Personal preferences) using the testing guidelines in the tutorial post but if you can find out the specifics of the layers and components inside the mattress (see this article), I’d be happy to make some comments about the quality of the materials inside it and help you identify any potential weak links in the mattress.

Phoenix